Re: Europa-List: mod 70 clearance for balance weights

Subject: Re: Europa-List: mod 70 clearance for balance weights
From: Mike Parkin <mikenjulie.parkin@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 19:17:13

Craig,

I retained my cables also.  But, take care, I was villified by the pundits
etc, for suggesting that the tufnol bushes was a backward step from the
cables/turnbuckle arrangement.  It was and remains, in my opinion, an ill
thought out modification which at best, lacked elegance.  Talk about
throwing the baby out with the bath water!!!!

regards,

Mike