RE: Europa-List: English language certificate

Subject: RE: Europa-List: English language certificate
From: Rick Stockton <aireupora@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 08:57:50
That's not what is happening.  If you do not fly outside of the USA then you
don't
need to do anything.  If you are an airline type and fly across borders then
you need to have your certificate replaced with one that states you meet ICAO
standards.

  All certificates being isuued from OKC will have a statement on them stating
that the holder meets ICAO standards.

  If you need one then go on the FAA.GOV website give them two dollars and they
will sent you one.
Alan Burrows <alan@kestrel-insurance.com> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
  st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                For what its worth. I
have just found out that the FAA have either removed the need for this
certificate
or put it off until next year. Either way its not required right now J

  Alan