Europa-List: English language certificate

Subject: Europa-List: English language certificate
From: David.Corbett <david.corbett5@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 08:22:22
My understanding is that the UK CAA is about to issue to every pilot, air
traffic-er, etc, the necessary certificate of proficiency, automatically and
without any application being needed.

I will check on the progress of this process - tens of thousands are to go
out - when I attend the CAA's General Aviation Consultative Committee on
Tuesday 11 March, and will then report back to this forum; do not expect
this report before Friday 14 March, due to my other commitments.

David