Re: Europa-List: RE: RUDDER CABLES

Subject: Re: Europa-List: RE: RUDDER CABLES
From: karelvranken <karelvranken@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 19:04:16

Hi Fred,
I did like you intend to do. Just I used aluminium turnbuckles instead of
brass, they are much lighter and don't sweep the bottom of the fuselage.
The advantage was shown when I had to replace the forward half of the
starboard rudder cable who was damaged by the brake caliper.
Wish you good building.
Karel Vranken. # 447  F-PKRL