RE: Europa-List: RE: RUDDER CABLES

Subject: RE: Europa-List: RE: RUDDER CABLES
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 21:28:12

No, everything except some wiring is along the inside walls of the tunnel.
I have a removable cover on the tunnel and a window in the bottom and front
 of the tunnel. Even though I have the finger brakes and also the airbrake
control in the tunnel, I still have most of it available for storage and ca
mera. The throttle is push/pull below the panel, the airbrake handle comes
out at the top left side of the tunnel and is also removable via pip pins.

Karl

From: craigb@onthenet.com.auTo: europa-list@matronics.comSubject: Europa-Li
st: RE: RUDDER CABLESDate: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 06:29:01 +1000

Karl you mentioned you can see your cables from inside the cockpit, I take
it from that
you have them running along the outside of the tunnel next to the seats

craig