RE: Europa-List: Info on a past crash?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Info on a past crash?
From: craig bastin <craigb@onthenet.com.au>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 14:14:07
Yes there is a town of HAY on the hay plains as it happens (no pun intended)
the 19 prefix on the rego means it is registered as an ultralight and
denotes it as home or amature built, if home built kit then 51% or the
labour must be from the owner, or scratch built by the owner/designer. By
the rego number it was registered early june 2002 but it has been removed
---From the rego list
as 19-3750 was registered june 7 2002. Looks like it was dumped in from
about 100ft, Interestingly it was only registered for single person ops, no
seat or belts on LHS