Europa-List: 2 inch rubber hose

Subject: Europa-List: 2 inch rubber hose
From: Martin Tuck <MJKTuck@cs.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 20:27:38

Hi Folks,

I noticed the 2 inch diameter hose connecting the carbs to the cold air
plenum are showing signs of crazing.

I found some standard plumbing hose the correct diameter and length but
I'm not sure whether the carbs get hot enough that I really need to use
some kind of heavier weight rubber tube.

Where can I find some suitable hose? Any ideas the spec of the Europa
supplied hose?

Yes, I could get it from the factory but am sure that the poor dollar
exchange rate and shipping costs will be a lot more than the actual
rubber hose.

Any suggestions?

Regards,
Martin Tuck