Europa-List: Info on a past crash?

Subject: Europa-List: Info on a past crash?
From: Peter Zutrauen <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 20:01:34
I found this unfortunate slideshow of the aftermath of a crash on youtube.

Anyone have any info on it?  The registration on the plane is "19-3749"
(odd)  and the video's tag's elude to Australia sometime in 2007 at a "Hay"
airfield.

A quick search through the various accident investigation branches didn't
turn up anything.

It's a conventional-gear mod-ed Europa with a rotax turning a warp-drive.

It looks survivable (I hope), but serious.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4yK4IP-JU4A

Anyone?

On a more pleasant note, it's great to see more recently added youtube
Europa clips showing up - congrats on G-CHOX, I remember following their
website progress many a month ago.

Regards,
Pete
A239 still a bunch of parts.