RE: Europa-List: Mono-wheel gear retraction

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Mono-wheel gear retraction
From: Pete Lawless <pete@lawless.info>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 09:03:21
Hi Bob

Sounds like the bungee gone soft.  I replaced mine at 300 hours when on
the
annual inspection it was impossible to get the gear up with the
aeroplane
jacked.  On a Classic the job involved removing the exhaust and the
stainless centre firewall.  After that it was straight forward and took
less
than an hour.  Using the standard Europa supplied bungee worked well for
me.

Regards

Pete

Classic kit #109