Europa-List: Kit for sale

Subject: Europa-List: Kit for sale
From: Miles McCallum <milesm@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 09:06:21

Regrettably, the relationship with my Europa partner has deteriorated, and I
cannot afford to buy him out and finish the aeroplane.

XS fuselage, 1370 mod, all parts made/ installed, wings rigged, etc, except
top is not bonded on. Includes rigid steel tube (but disassemble-able)
fuselage jig.

Taildragger conversion (structurally complete, stress calculations approved
by PFA/LAA) using trigear main legs.

Foam wings, finished but unfilled. Low drag tips, Pitts type pitot static
(removable) trigear flap fairings. All parts made.

Many parts included: Navaid wing-leveler w/ coupler, all non-gyro
instruments, RMI engine monitor,  removable panel faces, capacitance fuel
gauge, Andair tap and gascolator, Goodrich fuel hoses, Singleton firewall
and rudder/tailwheel mod, and much much more.

All mods except the latest wing/tail MPDs incorporated.

Built to an extremely high standard (as Neville Eyre and others will
confirm)

- if you are interested, contact me off-list on milesm@avnet.co.uk or 01460
281129 - location Somerset, UK.

Miles