RE: Europa-List: bonding cockpit module to hull

Subject: RE: Europa-List: bonding cockpit module to hull
From: craig bastin <craigb@onthenet.com.au>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 07:08:29
If this is on a Trigear, I would go with the remove and Bid option, given
you will be doing a lot more glassing
for your gear sockets anyway, If you can get to any voids through the spar
holes then you could glass the other side as well
just to be sure you have it. Mind the fuel tank when your grinding though.

craig