Europa-List: bonding cockpit module to hull

Subject: Europa-List: bonding cockpit module to hull
From: William Daniell <wdaniell@etb.net.co>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 12:20:09
Can anyone help with this?

I have a number of (what appear to be) voids in the adhesive bonding the
cockpit module to the outer skin especially in the two aft joints '
(the one
at the rear face of the fuel tank and the one aft of that).

I have tried injecting redux but I can=92t seem to make that work=85any
hints?

The option I thought of was to grind the whole flange down to the skin
and
then re-construct the join with a bid +/- 45 lay up.

Any ideas?  Anyone resolve the same issue?

Thanks

Will

03-Jan-08
15:52