RE: Europa-List: Rotax 94 and the Dynon EMS-D10

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Rotax 94 and the Dynon EMS-D10
From: Ivor Phillips <ivor.phillips@ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 10:47:23

Hi Ferg
It's a fairly standard MAP sensor originally from General Motors
http://www.robietherobot.com/storm/mapsensor.htm

I fitted mine on the inside of the firewall with two MS21047-L06 nuts
and suitable  small dome headed screws,
The weather pack are the circular connectors you use to wire the unit
with,
Regards
Ivor