RE: Europa-List: Trouble Shooting Turbo Issue

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Trouble Shooting Turbo Issue
From: craig bastin <craigb@onthenet.com.au>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 14:27:41

I'm with ron on this one, If you have checked the electrical side of things
which
you say you have, then i would have a hard look at the exhaust side of
things
as your pressure drop appears to be fairly linear, i would say the turbo is
maxed out
boost wise the whole time which means it either dragging, soot build up in
the exhaust
turbine could drag the turbine enough to not allow it to fully "spool" up,
or you have
a restriction in a pipe somewhere. If you had the turbo off/apart or had to
"FLEX" something
to get it back on after the service, then you may be distorting the housing
enough to slow the
turbo down.

well thats my 2 cents worth for what it's worth

good luck

craig