Re: Europa-List: Trouble Shooting Turbo Issue

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Trouble Shooting Turbo Issue
From: Garry <garrys@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 21:48:58

Paul, if you haven't already, check the hose clamp connection of the airbox
hoses to the carburetor.  These hoses have a way of vibrating themselves
loose from the carburetor, thus causing the "boost" from the turbo to be
vented to the outside atmosphere.  It happened to me 4 or 5 times until I
safety wired the airbox to the carburetors.

Garry Stout