Re: Europa-List: Paul McAllister's website

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Paul McAllister's website
From: Paul McAllister <paul.the.aviator@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 16:37:59

Hi all,

Well thanks to the gracious offer from Tony I have resurrected my WEB site at:

     www.europa.net.nz/363/index.html

Just as an FYI, this site uses some Internet Explorer extensions that
gives a "Mouse over" summary for the contents of each month. For
example, if you expand the link on the left pane for the year and
mouse over the month it gives a little summary of the months log.
Unfortunately this doesn't work with FireFox

My son had reworked the site in 2005 and he put a bunch of Java script
along with embedded links to the WEB server that the last WEB host
had.  Unfortunately I am not much of a whiz when it comes to Java, so
there may be bugs in the site.  If you do find any please let me know
and I'll have a crack at fixing them.

Paul