Re: Europa-List: Paul McAllister's website

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Paul McAllister's website
From: JEFF ROBERTS <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 18:13:54

Paul,
Just so you know I've enjoyed your site in the past and now that Gold
Rush has 100 hours and is flying I'm going to make some changes in her
this winter. Heater, vent changes and more... Having your site as a
reference has always been great and I'm sure I'll use it again.
Thanks for all the help in the past and hope to see it back again. I
vote bring it back!!
Best Regards,

Jeff R.
A258 - N128LJ / Gold Rush 95 hours and climbing slowly.