RE: Europa-List: Paul McAllister's website

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Paul McAllister's website
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 11:38:01

Just to beat Paul to sending the message out (sorry Paul :)

We've just registered europa.net.nz so that Paul can have a new home for
his site alongside an archive copy of my log.

Links for the two logs will be...

Tony
www.europa.net.nz/272/index.html

Paul
www.europa.net.nz/363/index.html

You can also just go to www.europa.net.nz where I just discovered that
one of my team has kindly created a simple home page with links to the
two logs.

The server has only just been created so I'll leave it up to Paul to let
you all know when his log is available for access again. My archive copy
won't be uploaded for a couple of weeks as I'm off on holiday shortly.

May I take this opportunity to wish you all a very Merry Christmas.

Regards

Tony