Re: Europa-List: Aileron Trim servo

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Aileron Trim servo
From: Rick Stockton <aireupora@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 19:13:26
I remember seeing this trim setup for another airplane and decided to do the
same
for the Europa.  I think it was on an RV-6 or 9.  I tried looking through my
URL that I have saved, but could not find it.  I don't think it would be to
hard to set it up.  I'm working on the cockpit module now and will be installing
the aileron push rod in the next couple of weeks.  That was one of the mods
I will be making.  I did not like like the trim out on the aileron and covered
it back up.  I'll sent you some of the pictures as I start to work on it.

craig bastin <craigb@onthenet.com.au> wrote:          Can someone point me in
the
right direction to an article i saw (here i think) where someone had made a

  composite "horse shoe" spring an attached it to the aileron push rod under the
cockpit module along
  with a small servo

  thanks

  craig