Re: Europa-List: Aileron Trim servo

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Aileron Trim servo
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 19:22:20

> Can someone point me in the right direction to an article i saw (here
> i think) where someone had made a composite "horse shoe" spring an
> attached it to the aileron push rod under the cockpit module along
> with a small servo

craig,

The only aileron trim servo I'm aware of is attached to a moveable trim
tab on the trailing edge of the aileron itself. One example of this
type of servo is shown here:

www.europaowners.orgmodules.php?set_albumName=album126&id=60_Aileron_tri
m&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_photo.php

If you have trouble w/ the long link, go to europaowners Gallery, go to
Cliff Shaw's albums, namely, the one entitled, "Aileron trim tab"...5
images w/ a bit of text.

Hope this helps,

Fred
A194