Europa-List: Sky-Tec offers Rotax starters

Subject: Europa-List: Sky-Tec offers Rotax starters
From: TELEDYNMCS@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 07:35:29
Greetings Team,

I saw this in the most recent EAA ehotline newsletter and I  thought I'd
forward it to the list:

SKY-TEC HAS ROTAX  STARTERS
Sky-Tec,  manufacturer of lightweight starters for general aviation piston
engine  aircraft, now offers Rotax starters for 912 and 914-series engines. The

company's HD-type starters are 10 percent faster and draw 10 percent less
current than OEM HD starters, according to the company. To order, call Katherine

 at 800-476-7896.

Not sure of what the cost is, but I have a Sky-Tec starter on my Citabria
and it's given me years of trouble free service.

Regards,

John  Lawton
Whitwell, TN (TN89)
N245E - Flying - 141.8 hours, but will be  hangar bound until about mid
January while I do some touch ups to the  paint.

products.