Re: Europa-List: Re: Mod 74

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Mod 74
From: Richard Collings <r.collings@onetel.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 09:49:03

Hi  I am still building my XS Tri-gear with a long way to go. I have just
finished fitting the tie bar and rear wing mounts etc. I picked up an angle
drill attachment complete with flexible drives 2 off from Aldi. Its cheep
but it works and I will probably only use it a few times on the whole
project . Best of luck Richard