Re: Europa-List: Europa Aircraft - Service Bulletin 15

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa Aircraft - Service Bulletin 15
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 12:03:20

David, I would go for enlarging the panel, but if you can't face that then I
suggest trying to find a slim youth, probably female, with skinny arms, who
can be briefed and bribed to do the needful! If my 6ft 2" oarsman's arm will
go through the 5" one (albeit with the loss of the occasional bit of skin)
then there ought to be someone built like a fashionable clothes horse who
can access your panel!
Regards, David  Joyce, G-XSDJ