Re: Europa-List: enigma EFIS

Subject: Re: Europa-List: enigma EFIS
From: Gilles Thesee <Gilles.Thesee@acgrenoble.fr>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 21:43:35

> Has anyone got/using an enigma EFIS, the price and functions look good, but
> i have heard they are
> having a few problems with the early ones breaking down, and taking about 6
> weeks to fix

Craig,

FWIW, installed one 6 months ago in two friends' plane.
The airplane has flown 85 hours since, they say they are pleased with it.
Only flew twice behind it, the last time 30 minutes this morning.

But nevertheless the impression is good. Great service from the local
dealer.
A breeze to install, really sunlight readable, lots of funtions and easy
to setup.
Easy to use on cruise or takeoff/landing.

Will report when I'll know more about the beast.

Best regards,
--
Gilles
http://contrails.free.fr