Re: Europa-List: enigma EFIS

Subject: Re: Europa-List: enigma EFIS
From: Gilles Thesee <Gilles.Thesee@acgrenoble.fr>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 17:10:01

ALAN YERLY a crit :
> In-flight:
> I've flown with it and it appears to be quite readable, but very
> busy.  I find I have to look at the unit and focus to get the
> information that used to take only a glance.
> Like any electronic component, learn the buttons.

Bud and all,

Are you aware that the display is fully configurable, and you can have
it exactly the way you wish ?
It takes a downloadable configuration tool and a PC to change the display.

Concerning the connections, yes they look like those in my washing
machine, but it is easy to secure them properly with some varnish on the
screws and a pair of Ty-Wraps.

Best regards,
--
Gilles