Re: Europa-List: Fwd: turbo problem?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fwd: turbo problem?
From: Simon Smith <jodel@nildram.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 21:46:05

We had this too.  The earth to one of the px sensors had failed
(airbox I think) in the TCU multi pin plug and was causing the TCU to
motor the wastegate fully open.  You should be able to troubleshoot it
by using the rotax TCU program and a multi meter.  We spliced in a new
earth at the sensor and it has run fine ever since.

Simon