RE: Europa-List: DOTH anyone?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: DOTH anyone?
From: bryan allsop <bryanallsop@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 04:29:16

It'l be nice to see you. Watch the blood pressure though!

Cheers

Bryan

From: ptag.dev@tiscali.co.ukTo: europa-list@matronics.comSubject: RE: Europ
a-List: DOTH anyone?Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 22:17:33 +0000

I may make it. Enjoyed my trip to Sleap today.
Regards
Bob H  G-PTAG

-----Original Message-----From: owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com [mai
lto:owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com] On Behalf Of bryan allsopSent:
01 November 2007 19:39To: Europa GroupSubject: Europa-List: DOTH anyone?

In the absence of any other propositions I am going drop into Santoft tomor
row (Friday). Pilot November freebie. The last Doth was excellent due to pl
enty of advance publicity. Sorry about the short notice, this time I will b
e happy to see anyone. Happy flying. Bryan Allsop

Peek-a-boo FREE Tricks & Treats for You! Get 'em!             - The Europa-
List Email Forum -   --> http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List
          - NEW MATRONICS WEB FORUMS -   --> http://forums.matronics.com

Help yourself to FREE treats served up daily at the Messenger Caf=E9. Stop
by today.
http://www.cafemessenger.com/info/info_sweetstuff2.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_Oc
tWLtagline