FW: Europa-List: MPD 2007-005 R1.....implications with Torque Tube Clamp

Subject: FW: Europa-List: MPD 2007-005 R1.....implications with Torque Tube Clamp
From: Robert C Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 22:33:06

Not one reply .... Hello ! anyone there ? It is important that I know
who has completed what hours with the Torque tube clamps, please.
Otherwise we are left behind with the bloody 10 hour inspections,
(strange way to treat a permanent but removable fix to the tail plane
slop which was never going to happen after up size ?)
Was there any inclusions of this information on the tables of checks
that Richard Iddon produced? Has anyone retained that info? (My computer
crashed loosing my copy)
Regards
Bob H G-PTAG