Re: Europa-List: DOTH anyone?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: DOTH anyone?
From: William Harrison <willie.harrison@tinyonline.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 08:36:29
I'm aiming to be there too provided I can reach escape velocity from
earthbound constraints.

Willie Harrison
G-BZNY

* Special Europa historical footnote: if I can make it I'll bring my
mate Gordon Craig with whom I used to share ownership of the very
same PA28 which featured briefly in "A Plane is Born" (when our hero
is being shown all the common light aircraft types at the PFA Rally -
"..and here's the trusty old Piper Warrior..etc")