RE: Europa-List: Mod 73 alternative

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Mod 73 alternative
From: Rob Housman <rob@hyperionef.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 12:48:46

In re: Teflon (tm)

Do an advanced search in Google for all of the word "electroless nickel
teflon" and you will get many hits for shops that can deposit electroless
nickel with particles of Teflon(tm).  This coating will be the most
compatible with the nickel plated torque tube and have the best lubricity.

Best regards,

Rob Housman
Irvine, California
Europa XS Tri-Gear