RE: Europa-List: Re: motorglider V-speeds and registration

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: motorglider V-speeds and registration
From: Alan Burrows <alan@kestrelinsurance.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 19:17:14

Hi Jim

I would like a copy of the paperwork please as I am going to try to have my
registration amended to include "dual" purpose. Right now the inspector just
copied the UK registration when he did his paperwork. So I am a single
engine land, with a restriction of "no aerobatics" yeh right :-)
Any help would be appreciated.
Many Thanks

Alan