Europa-List: Re: Woodcomp scimitar blades (was Emailing: IMG_0410, IMG_0

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Woodcomp scimitar blades (was Emailing: IMG_0410, IMG_04...
From: Mark Burton <markb@ordern.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 14:59:44

Carl,

The people with tape measures don't care about it being better to land tail
down.
If it's possible to plant the thing heavily on the mainwheel in a level attitude
then that's what it has to be able to cope with (from a prop clearance point
of view).

Personally, I don't believe William's prop was 63" in diameter. From memory,  he
(verbally) told me: "I asked for a 63 inch prop, and that's what I believe I
got". I don't know if he ever measured the diameter.

Mark

Read this topic online here: