Re: Europa-List: Re : Tire question - cannot fly before informat

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re : Tire question - cannot fly before informat
From: josok <josoke@ukolo.fi>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 18:31:02

Hi John,
That's exactly what's bothering me, why does the Manual and the factory supply
8x6 and does my plane, and probably many others fly with 8x6 without any
rubbing?
It changes the attitude on the ground for one thing. Sounds like ill advise
to me, however well meant.
This plane has been very well designed, is very well tested and still oh well:
Lets mount something else, worse advise somebody else to do that. Think hard
please,
are you absolutely sure about all aspects of the change you propose? Are
you qualified to advert changes? Are you ready to pay for the consequences if
the advice is not so good after all? Sorry for the flame, but sometimes somebody
has to pull the brakes. Why me again :-)

Regards,

Jos Okhuijsen

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org