RE: Europa-List: Dive to Vne

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Dive to Vne
From: William Daniell <wdaniell@etb.net.co>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 10:56:57

Thanks
Will

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com
[mailto:owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com] On Behalf Of Graham
Singleton
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2007 12:55

<grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>

There is a significant risk of invisible damage imho so I would not want
to test to more than 3 G. Check for any permanent deflection unloaded
then retest and check again that deflections remain the same.
Graham

William Daniell wrote:
> Ah thanks now I get it next question
>
> It seems at first sight a sensible thing to do  rather than trying to
> do it in flight.  I would be interested to know what everyone else
> thinks.  Of course there is always the possibility that your pride and
> joy breaks.  But probably better this than it breaks in the air
>

> Is there an instruction manual on how to go about it?
>

> Can one simulate the dive to Vne?  I would assume not but perhaps some
> parts of it can be simulated in separate operations as it were??
>

> Will

Grass

*href="http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List";>http://www.matronhref
="http://forums.matronics.com";>http://forums.matronics.com*