Re: Europa-List: Re: Emailing: IMG_0410, IMG_0411

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Emailing: IMG_0410, IMG_0411
From: Carl Pattinson <carl@flyers.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 23:01:21

Yes, Mark I was referring to your posting.

One thing I hear again and again (well I heard it from William first) is how
smooth the prop runs.

I never felt the Warp prop was noticeably rough but (having balanced the
carbs and blades) always had the feeling it could be better.

It just feels "gravelly" at certain speeds but then maybe all props are
prone to this.

Carl Pattinson
G-LABS