Europa-List: Re: Emailing: IMG_0410, IMG_0411

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Emailing: IMG_0410, IMG_0411
From: Mark Burton <markb@ordern.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 13:56:31

Hi Carl,

Assuming it is I your message is directed at, I am based at Sleap (EGCV).

My a/c is a tri-gear so we can't really directly compare them.

However, I have noticed that the SR3000 seems to perform noticeably better at
low
speed compared to the other props I have had so it may well provide the t/o
performance you are looking for. I know that William (Mills) thought that the
low speed performance was very good.

Hi Bob, what's the acceleration like on PTAG now?

Mark

Read this topic online here: