Re: Europa-List: Emailing: IMG_0410, IMG_0411

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Emailing: IMG_0410, IMG_0411
From: Carl Pattinson <carl@flyers.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 18:01:23

Hi Bob,

I noticed your ac is fitted with the Woodcomp Scimitar blades.

What prompted your choice (presumably over the Airmaster) and how are you
finding it. Is there any noticeable improvement in performance.
Are you using the Woodcomp or the Smart cotroller.

We are currently looking to fit a replacement prop and the scimitar blade is
something of a rarity amongst Europas. In fact William Mills was the only
other one I was aware of.

Carl Pattinson
G_LABS

PS: any problem with the PFA approving the installation.