Re: Europa-List: Dynon AOA homemade 1 of 3

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Dynon AOA homemade 1 of 3
From: UVTReith@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 12:11:58
Hi Tim Shankland and Ron Parigoris,

This is a great story with the AOA device for the Dynon, but I cannot open
pictures or so.
Can you send some more info again?

I'm using the EFIS-D100 and have the Europa stall warner tubingsystem
installed.
I thought, when I connect the stall warner tube also with the AOA  port and
the Pitot tube also with the Pitot port of the instrument, that  this would be

ok. In this case I have both - a superb display in my EFIS and a  sound
machine above my head.

Do I missed something? Is my solution not working?
Some Input from experts are warmly welcome.

Best Regards,

Bruno Reith
monowheel XS, smart-Brabus + Warp Drive Prop
Nearly ready, instrument + Com/Nav installation and final check  is on the
list now.