Europa-List: Dive to Vne

Subject: Europa-List: Dive to Vne
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 11:51:34

"<<Why the PFA wants you to do this annually escapes me, >>

To check that it is safe!        DuncanMcf "

Duncan, I admire their interest, but it DOES incur two thoughts:

[1]    If they are interested, whu don't THEY do it? I would be prepared to
accept an apology if it splats all over Cheshire, and

[2]    What is the result of discovering it isn't safe? Back to the drawing
board?

Wouldn't that reduce medical practice to striking the temple with bigger
hammers to establish good bone structure?

Cheers, Ferg