Re: Europa-List: Europa Fit Test trip report

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa Fit Test trip report
From: G&amp;TPowell <georgepowell@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 07:05:42

Rick:

I would not gainsay your actual sitting in the aircraft to determine fit;  I did
the same thing at Oshkosh in 2003.  However, I am 6' 4", 200 lbs., with a 44"
chest and while snug, the cockpit of the XS does fit me.  (The fit is much like
my Honda S2000, but with less shoulder room.)  I flew the factory demonstrator
a few times, and found it to be comfortable.

I do not have the Hi-Top mod, but do have the factory-made widening of the door
sill at the shoulder.  I will probably use the bubble mod on the door glass.
I also plan to use one of the common mods to the center tunnel (I have a
tri-gear)
to allow for more hip room.

Good luck with whatever plane you choose!

George Powell

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org