Europa-List: Fw: Try a Europa XS on for size?

Subject: Europa-List: Fw: Try a Europa XS on for size?
From: Richard Pottorff <RichardPottorff@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 20:03:09

Hi,

I'm considerably larger than the FAA standard pilot - 6'3", 210 or so
lbs. I'm seriously considering building a Europa XL, but after reading a
CAF=C9 Foundation Europa Classic APR, I'm concerned there might not be
enough leg and head room. Shoulder room shouldn't be a problem; I'm
taking flying lessons in a Cessna 172, and it only has a 40" wide
cockpit. I'm jammed against the door, but its not uncomfortable.

I'm currently in Wichita, KS, and occasionally rent airline seats for
the ride back to my real home in Silicon Valley (San Jose, CA area). So,
any builders local to either area that have enough of the fuselage
finished for me to check out my fit in an XS that would let me sit in it
for a couple of minutes?

Thanks,

Richard Pottorff
(C) 408 747 7286