Europa-List: Europa kit for sale on Ebay

Subject: Europa-List: Europa kit for sale on Ebay
From: mark@ouce.ox.ac.uk
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 11:19:27

Hi,

It is with great sadness that I have to put my kit up for sale.  Business
interestes over the last 4 years have halted work on the kit due to lack of
time.  The kit has been put onto Ebay with what I think is a reasonable
starting price.  Anyone interested can see it at
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=280153455677. Some
of you will probably recognise your own plane in a few picures I have added
to the advert, I hope you don't mind.

Once sold, I will be on the lookout for a finished plane.

Cheers,
Mark.