RE: Europa-List: Fw: Try a Europa XS on for size?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Fw: Try a Europa XS on for size?
From: Richard Scanlan <avgashead@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 10:15:28
Hi Richard, I=92m 6=925=92=92 and did a high top mod on mine and now
have the
option of adding extra padding to lift my head up to the cockpit roof.
>From new the factory offer this mod or (as mine) you can introduce this
mod on a part built kit. Also Ian Rickard has introduced the high
top/low top mod which is the best of both worlds. Contact him through
the forum.

Richard Scanlan