Re: Europa-List: Post cure

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Post cure
From: JEFF ROBERTS <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 11:30:56

Will,
I placed all my parts in my garage attic where the temps we're hovering
around 140 to 150F. Couldn't get the wings up there so I laid them on a
padded surface in my driveway in the direct sun after I applied the PPG
high build primer. It was dark gray and the temps we're higher than
they would have been after the white final coat so I figured they would
get all the cure they need. After the all day sun I blocked sanded them
down again before final prime and paint. This was my second summer on
them and they're still looking good. I did the same thing for the
fuselage. Hope this helps.

Jeff R.
A258 - N128LJ / Gold Rush 86 hours flying and climbing slowly.

PS. Anyone out there in USA know of a good hypnotist that could
convince my wife's subconscious mind she loves to fly? ;o)