RE: Europa-List: Tailplane torque tube installation

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Tailplane torque tube installation
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 06:49:47

Hi! Fred
Sorry but I'm not "your uncle" but I do have a perfect removable fix to
all the problems which doesn't have any doubts about the mixing of glue
and metal components. I have already suffered it the hands of Loctite on
the nose wheel yoke spindle if you remember?  It cost me 18 months
flying, thanks but no thanks.
Regards
BOB Harrison.

Robt.C.Harrison