Re: Europa-List: Tailplane torque tube installation

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Tailplane torque tube installation
From: Richard Collings <r.collings@onetel.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 20:51:45

Fred  Have a word with Roger at E04 [He is in the office Mondays, Wednesdays
& Fridays] before you glue it up for good, the one thing I have learnt
building my Europa is that as soon as you have put something together you
find a compelling reason to take it apart again!
I am putting together a mod at the moment which if accepted replaces the
drive pins with fitted bolts as I don't like the idea of glue .Regards
Richard