RE: Europa-List: Tank leaks

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Tank leaks
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 15:43:53
Hi! Kingsley
Your use of the words support "straps" concerns me... IMHO the tanks
were to be allowed to be unbonded and just have supports which were
allowed to cure underneath to the shape of the tank plus a ledge across
the fuselage that the forward projection would sit on together with the
bracket stops to the seat back bulkhead.  Vertical positioning was an
important issue to enable the wing spars to be engaged otherwise the
tank was free to expand and contract.
I'm pretty sure my tank was the early type and was purchased in 1997.(no
leaks ..YET!)
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG

Robt.C.Harrison