RE: Europa-List: Tri-gear flap motor

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Tri-gear flap motor
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 23:01:52

Karl.
I have the same indicator for the flap position as the trim indicator
but it is sensed by a potentiometer strategically positioned on one of
the flap drive hinges.
This is an add on item not a Europa Kit item.
Just had a message from the Ray Allen Company who make the guismos
confirming what Ian has said so I have to go hunting for breaks in the
wires! .....
A point worth making here is that it was only 09.17 Saturday 8th when I
e-mailed Scott Menzimer of Ray Allen Company asking for help and by
today Sunday 9th at 21.49  he had replied. Well worth patronising people
who can help in such spontaneous ways .. there must be about 10 hours
time lag between us anyway.

REGARDS
Bob H G-PTAG