RE: Europa-List: Tri-gear flap motor

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Tri-gear flap motor
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 19:11:40

Hi! Ian
You may well be right with the trim motor, and it may read across
similarly to the Flap Position Indicator but the latter in my case is
the Position Sender which is linked to the flap hinge by a mechanical
link. I believe I had at some time past such a sequence with the trim
motor because the position sensor wires do go to the motor. I will
investigate continuity of the relevant connections.
Regards & Thanks
Bob Harrison.

Robt.C.Harrison