Europa-List: FW: Fw: Air security battle looms as Brussels demands contr

Subject: Europa-List: FW: Fw: Air security battle looms as Brussels demands control
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 06:11:04
I=92m of the opinion that this message is of prime importance and whilst
respect that the PFA are already on the case I think it is relevant and
of prime importance to publish it here. You probably all know of my
opinions with regards to the jerks in Brussels but this takes the
buiscuit.
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG Europa MK1 (re engined with 914 Rotax)

Robt.C.Harrison